Stop Smoking clinic
- We are world-renowned experts in quitting smoking.
- We've sold over 13 million stop smoking books published in 57 countries and translated into 38 languages.
- Our reputation has been established almost entirely by word of mouth. We rarely advertise.
- We have Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking clinics in more than 150 cities in over 45 countries worldwide.
- Every year our clinics treat over 50,000 smokers.
We produce a wide range of publications designed to support and inform anyone affected by dementia. You will find information about all aspects of dementia, including the different types and causes and aspects of treatment, living with dementia or caring
Among Friends Kidderminster is a day care service for people with dementia. We are open 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.We provide personalised support for people with dementia in a safe, secure and fun environment
Areley Kings Village Hall
Alternate Monday Afternoons 1.45pm until 3.45pm
Stourport Community Centre ( on the memorial park ) - Tuesday 1.30 to 4.00pm
Welcome to the Bewdley Baptist Church Website
We are a community drawn from Bewdley and the surrounding areas who share a desire to know God better and to express his love in all that we do.
We are a safe, friendly and exciting church to be in, and our main time of meeting together is on a Sunday morning at 10am, where we worship, pray, and explore the Bible together.
Even if you have never been to church before, we warmly invite you to come to one of our services or weekly events. You will find that you will meet people from all ages and walks of life and hear messages that are relevant for the world we live in today.
We also have lots on for children and young people both on Sunday mornings and throughout the week.
Art Group meets on Thursday
We offer work, training and day opportunities in Horticulture.Animal Care and crafts for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs as well as the elderly